Thursday, April 9, 2015

It's Fine. It'll grow back!

This year has been a wild one for me and my hair-poor thing. I was out on a quest to a achieve an ash gray ombre at the start and by the end.... Well you'll see. Check out my evolution of hair 2015!

Post Girl's Life+ 3 inches of hair growth after my last cut.



Before my bright idea...

I Think I want blonde hair. Yep. I'm gonna do it.

Tadahhh! 


Like always, I decided to cut my hair. This is a routine thing for me every year.


However this time, I just could not STOP.

As of now, I'm working on a pixie! 

My Marley twists are the perfect solution to ultimately save me from myself and anymore bright ideas.


Unfortunately! I cannot be stopped. However, I've chosen a less damaging solution. Don't See it yet? This, my friends is a wig. I have been doing a lot of research (mostly youtube) in order to figure out if this would be a right fit for me. This unit from Wow African is a full lace bob. I have heard so many great things about this website. They provide a variety of different products and are known for their impeccable quality. Stay tuned for what's next. Don't forget to check out the Wow African  link below.I will be posting some inspiration pics for my new baby.


1 comment:


  1. https://www.easycustomtshirt.com/

    Custom T-Shirts Design & Printing - Choose Your Own Design
    Create your own custom T-Shirts,Choose from more than 10000 free t-shirt designs,for your favorite Superheroes and Movies t-shirts, Animal, Cartoon, and other Sports shirts.Get fast shipping and good prices.
    Custom T-Shirts,T-Shirts Design,T-Shirts Printing,Superheroes T-Shirts,Movies T-Shirts,Animal T-Shirts,Cartoon T-Shirts,Sports shirts


    https://www.superheroteeshirt.com/

    superhero T-Shirts Design & Fashion - Choose Your Own superhero
    Create your own superhero T-Shirts,Choose from more than 10000 free superhero t-shirt designs,for your favorite superheroes such as Batman, Spider-Man, Superman, Captain America, Wonder Woman, Iron Man, the Flash, Wolverine, Green Lantern, and Hulk have a rogues gallery of many villains.Get fast shipping and good prices.

    ReplyDelete

PRETTY THINGS AND CLEVER WORDS ©2014 | DESIGN BY CC