Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I Put My Trousers on One Leg at a Time








I’m obsessed with these beautiful trousers from Forever21. It’s a gorgeous pastel shade that goes perfectly with my wardrobe, especially whites – a classic looking piece with a timeless silhouette that also fits amazingly well! Worn here with my Topshop T-shirt and a pair of black strappy sandals. This outfit is perfect for an amazing spring day like this one. Statesboro is finally warming up and I'm finding any  excuse to be outside right now. Unfortunately, graphic design classes and internship applications have kept me indoors for now so spring Break could not come at a better time! Miami, here I come!!

Quick recap! My first Illustration for Max & Riley is up and I am so excited!! Please check it out on the link below and don't forget to follow them on Instagram! 

Until next time,
Yen

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRETTY THINGS AND CLEVER WORDS ©2014 | DESIGN BY CC