Monday, October 27, 2014

Some of the Hottest NFL Players You Probably Don't Know About


Hey, I know a lot of girls might not know the exact elements of football. Or any less, I know a lot girls don't even keep up with the sport as much a I do..which is a lot. One thing that is for sure, this sport is filled with some damn good looking men. I could throw out some names like: Russel Wilson, Tom Brady, and Cam Newton. They are all known for being great players and as a plus they are also drop dead gorgeous. So without further adieu, I want to share with you some of the hotter players you probably have never heard about. Enjoy. 


Troy Niklas

Arizona Cardinals
#87 TE
6’6”
Age: 22
 This babe is a solid 10 in my book. If we could go back to gym class days and picking teams, he would be my number one pick. 

Kevin Minter

Arizona Cardinals
#51 ILB
Age: 23
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S. I mean just look at him. Damn.

       Ka'deem Carey

Chicago Bears
#25 RB
Age: 21
A pretty smile and sexy arms. That is all. 

Jordan Cameron

Cleveland Browns 
#84 TE
Age: 26
Lets just say I haven’t been able to stop looking at him since I found him on the roster.

Brandon Mcmanus

Denver Broncos
#8 PK
Age: 23
If you don’t have a baby mama, you should holla at me.

Emmanuel Sanders

Denver Broncos
#10 WR
Age: 27
Remind me to set this picture as my screen saver one day. Holy Abs. 

Jerick Mckinnon

Minnesota Vikings
#31 RB
Age: 22
This hottie is representing Georgia Southern the right way by playing for the Minnesota Vikings. Hail Southern. 

Laron Landry

Indianapolis Colts
#30 Safety
Age: 30
He might be 30 years old, but this man still knows how to keep his body in eye candy shape. 

Vinnie Sunseri 

New Orleans Saints
#43 Safety
Age: 21
I'm not an Alabama fan, but Roll Tide. 

Eric Decker

New York Jets
#87 WR
Age: 27
I do not think I need to explain myself with this one.. Jessie is one lucky lady. 

Matt Barkley

Philadelphia Eagles
#2 QB
Age:24 
Blonde hair and blue eyed babe. My favorite. 



..You're Welcome.
Did I forget anyone? Let me know who your favorite NFL hotties in the comment section, below!

3 comments:

  1. Eric Decker looks just like your father when he was young

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, glad you opened our eyes to what or should I say whom we were missing in football.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all great, BUT I think that is another few that you've missed. Get your facts together

    ReplyDelete

PRETTY THINGS AND CLEVER WORDS ©2014 | DESIGN BY CC