Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Perfect Spring Break Playlist

Spring Break is right around the corner for most of us college students. Do you have the perfect spring break playlist ready yet? Let me be of some assistance.. Yendi and I will be in Miami next week for our trip, so I put together a little preview of what my playlist is going to look like. Here are some of the top songs that will be playing ranging from every genre that you should be playing on the beach! 

1. No Way No - Magic
     
















Magic obviously is amazing anyway, but this song is extremely catchy. I love it. I find myself listening to it on repeat in the car envisioning myself on the beach with a corona in my hand.. so it is the great for spring break. 


2. Come On To Me - Major Lazer ft. Sean Paul 
















Anyone into Dancehall music? We'll be in Miami for the week, and I feel like this will be everywhere while we are there. This song is fun and definitely necessary for some donk shaking. 


3. No Diggity - Chet Faker

















This song is the epitmity of a spring break. 


4. Amber - 311
















If you don't know this song.. there is something wrong. This is the perfect song for tanning and relaxing with your friends. 

5. Ass Drop - Wiz Khalifa


Now for the people going to PCB or Miami like myself, I think we will be listening to this song for the first half of spring break.. before the sun and alcohol hit us. 


6. Trap Queen - Fetty Wap

This is my one of my roommate's favorite songs.. Its a little much, but when you are the beach you can definitely "turn up" to it. 


7. Rae Sremmurd - Throw Som Mo



This is my favorite rap song right now. Rae Sremmurd might not make sense sometimes, but I love this song. It will be on repeat until my friends hate me this next week. 

8.  Magic! - Let Your Hair Down 

Can not get too much of Magic. So ladies let your hair down and enjoy the sun.



9. The Sand I Brought To The Beach - Luke Bryan

I go to Georgia Southern University, so country music has grown on me. Luke Bryan is perfect for a spring break playlist, because he makes a spring break playlist... duh. This song is catchy and about the beach, so for all you country lovers, you can't go wrong. Luke Bryan also came from Georgia Southern.. so represent. 


10.  Right Where We Want It - Dustin Lynch

To keep going on with the country genre, I love this song not only for spring break, but for the summer. 

Whether you are going to the beach, skiing, road tripping, or just staying home, I hope all of y'all have a fabulous spring break!

Stay Safe, 

Rebecca 



No comments:

Post a Comment

PRETTY THINGS AND CLEVER WORDS ©2014 | DESIGN BY CC