Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Forever 21 Haul...Very fitting, right?







Blazer: Forever 21 
Readers: Forever21 Earrings: Forever 21 Backpack: Hex 

Leggings: Forever21 Boots: Bucco


Tank: Forever 21

When in doubt, I always go back to basics. My basics: anything with stripes, minimal tops, pencil pants and comfortable boots. These babies from Nordstom Rack are dressy enough to wear really anywhere, and comfy enough to be practical. I’d love to say that I wear heels everywhere, but let’s face it: I’m just not that fabulous.

Besides final art projects, these past few weeks have been all about prepping for spring internships. I can't believe it's already that time again. With career services and Intern Queen books in my back pocket, I'm hoping for the very best for next year. 

If you guys are interested in the internship resources I use, from advice about a flawless resume, to the feared phone interview, stay tuned for next weeks' post!

Until next time, 
Yendi 

P.S. All photo credits go to my good friend, Chase!! Don't know what I'd do without ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRETTY THINGS AND CLEVER WORDS ©2014 | DESIGN BY CC